Esteemed customers and business partners,
let us express our gratitude for your confidence in us by using our services and technologies.
This year, our company EKOSERVIS SLOVENSKO s.r.o. will celebrate an important anniversary - 30 successful years in the market in the field of wastewater treatment.
We thank you - our customers - for our long-term stability and growth, because you motivate us to constantly improve the quality of our services. We believe that our cooperation will continue in a spirit of mutual satisfaction.
We wish you much success and look forward to the next period of cooperation.
Ing. Werner Frank
EKOSERVIS SLOVENSKO s.r.o.
• January 26 – 31 – participation at the SARIO entrepreneurs mission to Israel on the occasion of international exhibition CYBERTECH 2020 in Tel Aviv
• February 11 – participation at the workshop organized by Eximbank in liaison with the World Bank dedicated to Export to developing countries. The workshop took place at the Hotel Yasmin in Košice
• March 3 – participation at the ceremony of awarding the winners of EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 of the Slovak Republic
• April 8 – first in the row of activities directed to the celebration of the World Environment Day – trees planting
• May 22 – the activities continuation – a flower decoration on the office building facades & park revitalization
• July 3, 2020 – Company name markings application
• July 1 – 2, 2020 – ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Supervisory & upgrade audit
• 16. - 22. September - team ES joined the European Week of Mobility by several activities, especially using bicycles instead of cars
• 5. October – team ES joined the World Smiles Day
• 9. October – a close no-guests-invited celebration of 30th anniversary of the company foundation, following the valid pandemic precautions
• 13. October – company image improved – a new banner installed: looking forward to next 30 years of cooperation
• 20. November – congratulations to Werner Frank, CEO on the occasion of his k 79th birthday anniversary – within a close group of his colleagues, following the covid precautions
• 25. November – online training – certification to a new standard ISO 45001:2018